June 16 & 17 and 23 & 24, 2018
The Niagara Homegrown Wine Festival is two spectacular weekends of enlightened wine, food and vineyard experiences. A celebration of the start of summer and the world-renowned Niagara wines comes to life with the Niagara Homegrown Wine Festival.
The Homegrown Festival Discovery Pass program returns June 16 & 17, 23 & 24, 2018. Discovery Passes are sold at $45 plus HST each and contain eight experience vouchers valued at $10 each, redeemable at participating wineries. Discovery Passes can be used on all event dates listed above.
The Driver's Discovery Pass is specially priced at $35 plus HST each and contains eight Culinary experiences redeemable at participating wineries.
Discovery Pass 101
Whether you’re a seasoned Discovery Pass professional or a first-timer, here are some tips to help you get the most out of your tour in Niagara.
- Do your research! 40 wineries have created special wine and culinary experiences that celebrate the season. Click here to download your guide and mark your favourites!
- Plan your route. Your Discovery Pass is valid for all 4 days, so use the Discovery Pass Map to plan a route that leaves you plenty of time to visit vineyards and taste additional wines while you travel. Better yet, plan one day in Niagara-on-the-Lake and another in Twenty Valley to get a full taste of Niagara.
- Variety of fun. For veteran DP’ers, try to plan your route based on your favourite varietal. It’s a fun way to discover some new wineries.
- Eight experiences not enough? No problem! All wineries have Discovery Passes for sale, so you can purchase another and split it with a friend.
- Track your path. Use the new “My Discovery Pass Tour” form to record your favourite experiences so you look for those wines throughout the rest of the year.