Discovery Pass Is On Now
Celebrating 70 Years
of Wine, Food, Music and Fun!
While our 70th Grape & Wine season will look a little different, there’s still plenty of fun ahead to allow you to gather safely with friends to enjoy the wines, music, and food you love. Enjoy our Best of Montebello Park Outdoor Concert Series at the St. Catharines‘ First Ontario Performing Arts Centre on September 17 and 18. Purchase a Grape & Wine Discovery Pass to enjoy two weekends of touring and tasting at Niagara wineries for just $49. Your Discovery Pass includes six wine and food pairings at your choice of 20 different wineries. For everyone’s safety, we’re pressing pause on our parades and park events this year, but we’re already blending up plans for a huge return in 2022! Stay tuned!
Best of Montebello Park
Celebrate the spirit of the Niagara Grape & Wine Festival with our in-person outdoor concert series, featuring our festival's most popular acts in the raceway of the FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre.
Fri Sept 17, 2021 • 7pm-9pm
Since 1994, The Caverners have been exciting audiences with their perfect portrayal of The Beatles in concert. With authentic instruments, costumes and stellar vocals, this all-Canadian cast recreates an incredible performance night after night leaving audiences screaming, stomping their feet and shouting for more!Tickets
The Figure Four
Sat Sept 18, 2021 • 3pm-5pm
Considered Niagara’s favourite party band, The Figure Four covers classics from multiple eras and genres, guaranteed to have their audience on their feet, dancing the show away!Tickets
Sat Sept 18, 2021 • 7pm-9pm
Jonesy is a five-piece pop and rock cover band from the Niagara Region. Best known for their stellar performances at Montebello Park, each band member has been involved with various musical projects throughout their lives, some dating back to very early days!Tickets
- All three concerts are outdoors in the Raceway at the FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre (behind the building).
- Each General Admission ticket is $103.00 (+ tax and service charges) and includes one pod space on the lawn for up to 4 people and four glasses of VQA Niagara wine (No chairs provided. Pods are claimed on a first-come-first-served basis).
- VIP tickets are available for $153.00 (+ tax and service charges), which includes one pod space at the front of the stage for up to four people. VIP pods also include a table, chairs, and four glasses of VQA Niagara wine.
- Both the Niagara VQA Wine Garden and entrance gates open 1 hour prior to showtime. Wine is available to purchase by the glass or bottle.
- COVID-19 protocols are in place. Masks are required for admission.
- Rain date policy in effect. No refunds unless both weekends are rained out. Service charges are non-refundable. September 17th’s rain date is September 24th. September 18th’s rain date is September 25th.